high quality affordable logo design
The logos that we have designed for our clients and businesses are often praised for the high quality design, All design work is completed in-house as Vision Smart feels this is a huge advantage to us as many design agencies will outsource the work to inexperienced overseas suppliers to keep their profits looking good, This is very bad business practice as this does not allow them to have control of the design or its standards, We have met many people in the past that has been a victim to this, not only will the design be poor but they can also overcharge you for it. A logo should have a criteria to meet and a purpose, a good logo must;
1. Visibility Will it stand out in its surroundings to provide quick and memorable identification. Seeing how a logotype stands out among the chatter of a metropolitan downtown is a good visual test for many trademarks.
2. Distinctiveness Will the application distinguish itself from its competition? It is important to note that many legal decisions are made based on how similar a mark is to its competitor, and many challenges have been won in the courtroom.
4. Simplicity/Universality Is the symbol’s concept easy to identify? As those who have “overworked” a drawing will know, there is a point at which to stop embellishment. On the other hand, a few additional lines in a composition can make the difference in its readability.
6. Colour It is good practice to design everything in black and white first, while keeping in mind the colour applications. A good symbol must work in a number of technologies – such as a fax or photocopier – that are unable to display the subtle nuances of some colour palettes or blind embossing.
7. Descriptiveness does the symbol reveal to some extent the nature of the company or product? A good symbol is one that is able to do this without being an exact literal translation.
With our logos starting from £25.99 what you waiting for?